1. Assisted the investment manager to deal with technical problems of the project; Collect and collate data
2. Assisted the investment manager to conduct industry research, financial analysis, due diligence, valuation and return analysis on the potential investment projects of the team;
3. Assisted the team to design transaction structure and build investment platform structure;
4. Responsible for the team's communication and coordination with third-party accountants and lawyers.
1. Master degree, major in finance, economy, law and accounting is preferred;
3. Experience in private equity investment in primary market (preferably with investment experience in TMT, medical and cultural industries) or internship experience in investment Banks is preferred;
4. Strong adaptability, communication and analytical skills;
5. Pay attention to details, work flexibly and have team spirit;
6. Ability to organize and manage work plans and time effectively.
Add: 12/F, 25-27/F Investment Plaza Building B, No. 27 Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing.